:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Renaud OLGIATI
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 14:18:25 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> And once again, let me summarize: On mailing lists, the priority is
> *clarity*, which is best achieved with interleave-posting. Bottom
> posting is compatible with interleave posting: Top posting is not, and
> throws all descendants of the top-posted reply into logical disarray.

In fact bottom posting is just a (i=1) case if interleave posting.

> I'm copying my reply to another list where this subject has been
> discussed.

Thanks for the clear exposition; let us hope you will be heard and understood...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily.
                   All other "sins" are invented nonsense.