:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: aitor_czr, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
A netman-gtk3 is coming..., whereas we must work also in the backend,
something is wrong in realloc.

Hi Aitor,

realloc was failing because I mistakenly passed active_wifis which is
a pointer to an integer instead of active_wifi_list which is a pointer
to a list of void*. That is why the error reported the use of an
invalid pointer as it doesn't make sense to reallocate an integer of
fixed size.

Edward