:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: Rainer Weikusat
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
Hi,

RunCommand is defined in the Process unit. As far as I can tell, it is
named Process.inc. This is part of the fpc-source package. Mine is
fpc-source-2.6.4 (Installed: 2.6.4+dfsg-4).

I tested again my local netman source tree with git status which
stated again that it is the same as the uploaded version. "make -C ."
works while I am in netman/

$ dpkg -l | grep fpc
ii  fpc                                   2.6.4+dfsg-4
        all          Free Pascal - SDK suite dependency package
ii  fpc-2.6.4                             2.6.4+dfsg-4
        all          Free Pascal - SDK-2.6.4 suite
ii  fpc-source                            2.6.4+dfsg-4
        all          Free Pascal - SDK source code dependency package
ii  fpc-source-2.6.4                      2.6.4+dfsg-4
        all          Free Pascal - SDK source code

dpkg -l | grep laz
ii  lazarus                               1.2.4+dfsg2-1
        all          IDE for Free Pascal - SDK dependency package
ii  lazarus-1.2.4                         1.2.4+dfsg2-1
        all          IDE for Free Pascal - suite
ii  lazarus-doc-1.2.4                     1.2.4+dfsg2-1
        all          IDE for Free Pascal - documentation
ii  lazarus-ide-1.2.4                     1.2.4+dfsg2-1
        amd64        IDE for Free Pascal - common IDE files
ii  lazarus-ide-gtk2-1.2.4                1.2.4+dfsg2-1
        amd64        IDE for Free Pascal - GTK+ version
ii  lazarus-src-1.2.4                     1.2.4+dfsg2-1
        all          IDE for Free Pascal - LCL source code

Edward