:: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuil…
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuilder
Hi Rainer,

I added cmake, which generates the makefile:

https://gitlab.com/aitor_czr/spinner/commits/master

How to build:

mkdir build
cd build
cmake ../
make

On the other hand, adding '-export-dynamic' to 'gcc', removes the
following warnings:

[...]

(spinner:8867): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler
'on_window_destroy'. Did you compile with -rdynamic?

(spinner:8867): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler
'on_button4_clicked'. Did you compile with -rdynamic?

(spinner:8867): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler
'on_button3_clicked'. Did you compile with -rdynamic?

(spinner:8867): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler
'on_button2_clicked'. Did you compile with -rdynamic?

[...]

This is only in the case of gcc and gtk+; using g++ and gtkmm there is
no need.

Cheers,

    Aitor.