:: Re: [DNG] How to integrate devuan-i…
Author: Ozi Traveller
To: Godefridus Daalmans
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How to integrate devuan-installer in an existing devuan based system
Hi Frits

I want to see how much changed between stable and sid versions.

I've started to do a side by side compare of 4.0.4 and 5.0-a11-2 in sid,
using diffuse.

Functions:
1. all reference to ubuntu has gone
2. updated copyright hears
3. templates.sh, releases.sh deleted
4. chroot_bind_path.sh added
5. renaming variables LIVE_IMAGE_xxx to LB_xxx
6. charon to cairon
7. casper deleted

Most of the differences where in defaults.sh, as you would expect.

Many of the scripts have only a small change.

Cheers
Ozi