:: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted o…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: Mitt Green
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted or was it a waste of time and effort?
Hi,

The help plain text file is NETMAN.HELP and is found under netman's
root directory. If I need to add anything to NETMAN.HELP, please reply
so that I can add the required information.

What is wrong with line 259? Can you post what any relevant error messages?

Regarding adding an obj and bin directories, there is a complication
as netman is two projects in one: GUI frontend written in Lazarus
Object Pascal and the backend written in C. I would appreciate if more
direction is given to me in this regard.

Edward