:: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted o…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mitt Green
À: Timo Buhrmester
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted or was it a waste of time and effort?
This discussion went somewhere. Here's my
summary:

1. netman can't be used yet because
     - source code lacks bin and obj folders;
     - something has to be done in backend.c,
    in particular on line 259;
     - packages built from the source
    don't work either;
     - ‎lack of man page;
     - the actual docs should be named README.

2. I am interested in netman; there are no real
lightweight network managers, even more, nothing
written with gtk+2.

3. Things are going slowly and nothing had been
decided yet as far as I see. Well, except for eliminating
systemd. The question about adoption or abortion
came up a bit early.

Please consider my two cents,

Mitt