:: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted o…
Author: Mitt Green
To: Edward Bartolo, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted or was it a waste of time and effort?
Hi,

I've tried installing netman from gnuinos.org/netman,
when typing "netman" it gives me nothing and
no errors. There is no man page available.

Building from the source, which is on your gitlab,
gave me errors:

------------------------
Assembler messages:
Fatal error: can't create obj/backend.o: No such file or directory
Makefile:24: recipe for target 'obj/backend.o' failed

Then I've made two directories (bin and obj) under
netman/backend_src and here's what I have:

netman/backend_src/src/backend.c:259: undefined reference to `autoWirelessScanPlus_RN'

Mitt