:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-mana…
Top Pagina
Auteur: 4ernov
Aan: Steve Litt, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-manager package
Thanks for this opinion.

I see you point here, but personally I'm a little bit on both sides here.

On the one hand, I really like to have a system where my personal
preferences are considered and preserved. It looks suboptimal, but I
built LFS for me for it on my main system. It works flawlessly for
almost 8 years already and taught me a lot. It's also the system I use
most of all.

But I also have some other devices as netbook, rpi-like board etc. and
unfortunately I have no time to keep them work with another custom
systems of my choice. I'd like to have good enough and fast to install
(and update) distribution, but without faults like systemd. I don't
think it's the only big problem here, but that's something beyond good
and evil for me.