:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-mana…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-manager package
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:29:06 -0500
Brian Nash <bcnjr5@???> wrote:

> That's nice and all, but isn't this thread getting off topic?

Thanks for the netiquette lesson. Now just to help those of us who
possess neither eidetic memories, magical-threading email clients, nor
extra sensory perception, might we we know what you're referring to by
your word "That's", so we can judge for ourselves whether or not the
thread is getting off topic?

I spoze this is just my own prejudice, but if I reply to something, I
keep just enough quoted context so all my references are understood
without researching the whole thread. If I want to say something
without reference, I start a new thread.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist