:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-mana…
Author: 4ernov
To: Mitt Green
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-manager package
Yes, I'm really not against any of the alternatives, it's just that I
found the package installed by default back in Debian broken after the
transfer, noticed some efforts in git of fixing it, so I thought it's
me that I can't find it in the repository.

Surely if it's stated that e.g. wicd is preferred in Devuan instead of
network-manager etc. etc., it's absolutely normal.