:: Re: [DNG] Packaging vdev
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Packaging vdev
I uploaded fskit to gitlab:

https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/fskit/tree/gbp-master

I didn't see the dpkg template in 'contrib/debian'. That blindness !!

Now, i see some significant differences between this template and mine.
In my opinion:

1.- '/usr/lib/libfskit.so' and 'usr/lib/libfskit_fuse.so' dinamical
libraries must be included in the respective *-dev.install files,
instead of 'libfskit.install' and 'libfskit-fuse.install'.

2.- libfskit depends on libfskit-fuse and not the other way around,
because libfskit-fuse is the backend (I did it so in Netman).

Isn't it?

Aitor.