:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuring minimalism

On Tue, 03 Nov 2015, cangrejo wrote:

> If I had your permission, I will post it in spanish with some
> screenshots, in my blog https://devuanita.wordpress.com (after trying it
> first).
>
> That's a great work!

I guess the guide was posted with the intention of sharing it publicly
starting from this place and, as it goes for Devuan, I think we are all
fans of freedom and decentralization, so this is not an exclusive for
our webpages - but we'll surely republish this and perhaps give editor
access to the author for updates.

sharing is caring <3

so please go ahead and translate and repost what you read here pretty
much as you like and where you like. If you need a website platform to
write more I recommend also getting involved in https://talk.devuan.org
where we have wiki + comment stream functionality, email gateway and
same auth as the gitlab. The talk site will become the more collectively
maintained source of information for Devuan in the future, better
exposed than the actual gitlab wiki. However if you have your own
website it is also very good and we'll link it.

All in all I am really moved by reading this, for someone from the
community withnessing how stable is getting our development is worthed
more than a thousand release announcements and labels. I can confirm
running on my private PCs pretty much the same setup as described and
stable - but on awesome WM hence struggling with dbus, perhaps I'll
revert to larswm one day...

ciao