:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free distros Was …
Author: Nuno Magalhães
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free distros Was Re: Distrowatch
On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:28 AM, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:
> I think, the majority of people opting to use a non-mainstream OS like
> GNU/Linux do so for a good reason, and those who use it to look geeky
> and to impress, simply cannot persevere when problems crop up and take
> a good deal of effort to resolve.

Ever heard of Ubuntu? Things magically solve themselves upon next
release... or just use their forums, 1 every 10 answers will point you
in the right directions.
Linux is no longer a command-line hydra to install. The
minimum-IT-knowledge bar, for better or for worse, is lowering.
Next-next-next-done in a luser-friendly UI is the new paradigm.