著者: Mitt Green
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
古いトピック: Re: [DNG] Distrowatch
題目: [DNG] Systemd-free distros Was Re: Distrowatch
‎There are some more I believe. As Fredrik Rinnestam of
CRUX  said
"Switch to systemd? over my dead body", we can count this.

I think we should count NetBSD here as the folks there
try to maintain the philosophy, keeping things simple
and minimal. I will write to them about it.

There is also Alpine which uses BusyBox.

There is also Puppy/Quirky (http://bkhome.org/news/?viewDetailed=00114).

Mitt

>> Here are the distros I've heard of that

have taken an absolute stand not to *ever* default to systemd:

* Devuan
* Funtoo
* Void Linux
* And by context, Manjaro-OpenRC

Even FreeBSD has had some systemd contemplation. Slackware has been
wishy-washy on the subject, from what I hear.

When considering one's next distro, some thought must be given to the
fact that just because a distro doesn't *currently* use systemd doesn't
mean that they won't switch.‎