Til: dng
Emne: [DNG] The status of the Devuan project, presented at Opennebula

dear Init Freedom lovers,

tomorrow our fellow VUA Alberto Zuin will be presenting Devuan at the
OpenNebula conference 2015 in Barcelona
http://2015.opennebulaconf.com/schedule/12-the-status-of-devuan-project/

I will also join him for the Q&A session and will be there all day.

anyone reading this mail and attending is welcome to come forward and
have a chat with us about Devuan and its future, in this case especially
related to it being a minimalist and reliable operating system for the
cloud computing infrastructure.

We are also available for press interviews, email me to reserve a time.

Presentation videos will be made by the conf org and later available.

Please forward this notice to anyone interested!

happy hacking

--
Denis Roio aka Jaromil   http://Dyne.org think &do tank
  CTO and co-founder      free/open source developer