Til: Jaromil, dng@lists.dyne.org
Emne: Re: [DNG] The status of the Devuan project, presented at Opennebula
Will the talk/Q&A be recorded?
-Jonathan

     On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:14 AM, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

dear Init Freedom lovers,

tomorrow our fellow VUA Alberto Zuin will be presenting Devuan at the
OpenNebula conference 2015 in Barcelona
http://2015.opennebulaconf.com/schedule/12-the-status-of-devuan-project/

I will also join him for the Q&A session and will be there all day.

anyone reading this mail and attending is welcome to come forward and
have a chat with us about Devuan and its future, in this case especially
related to it being a minimalist and reliable operating system for the
cloud computing infrastructure.

We are also available for press interviews, email me to reserve a time.

Presentation videos will be made by the conf org and later available.

Please forward this notice to anyone interested!

happy hacking

--
Denis Roio aka Jaromil  http://Dyne.org think &do tank
  CTO and co-founder      free/open source developer