:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Restarting Darkwalle…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: odinn
À: System undo crew, Cody R Wilson, Jaromil
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Restarting Darkwallet funding?
Hola folks,

in the interest of great justice, I have put together a couple of
links here below which document the Darkwallet funding thing (and
ideas relating to donations) based on some prior conversations, which
may help get this party (re)started (if it isn't already).

Big Thread on Darkwallet Funding etc (begins at):
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20141008.230153.64a85306.en.html
(The above link will be helpful in tracing what funding may already be
available to use and who has been involved in those discussions.)
Complete thread tree sorted by date:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/thread/20141008.230153.64a85306.en.html#20
141008.230153.64a85306

Bitcointalk thread on some related issues - stealth, darkwallet, some
people eager to donate, etc...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083961.0
see in particular that discussion from
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083961.msg11650255#msg11650255