:: Re: [DNG] gvfs alternatives
Author: David Hare
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] gvfs alternatives
On 17/10/15 19:50, aitor_czr wrote:
> I wasn't aware!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aitor.

>> These are customized packages made by Adam Borowski...I thought everyone
>> here already knows about them...

Used here with XFCE4 since before jessie "stable". They work fine
without *systemd*. The (Debian mainstream) gvfs-daemons require
libsystemd0, maybe other bits of gvfs do. I don't know what anyone else
does to replace consolekit (I use custom compiled consolekit2) to allow
user mount for removables.

David