:: Re: [DNG] About the experimental li…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: fsmithred
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] About the experimental live DVD
On 10/08/2015 09:18 AM, Godefridus Daalmans wrote:
> I made this DVD to help people like me to begin somewhere. Feedback is
> welcome.
>
> Now if you like I can upload it somewhere tonight (slow connection here in
> the sticks). Any legal tips on how to do proper attribution to Devuan,
> Marillat and Debian? Should I make a source DVD for it as well? Maybe I
> should try a jigdo if that's possible.
>
> Please reply to this long e-mail with a short description about what kind
> of packages *you* had *expected* to find on a live DVD. There's 2 Gb left :-)
>
> Frits D.

Here's a partial list of packages that usually go into Refracta. I left
out the desktop stuff. Some command-line utilities good for rescue and
repair, and some other things.

I'm not suggesting that all of these should be added, just making the list
available. Somebody might see something and say, "Oh yeah, forgot about
that..."

Not in the list, but probably should add gdisk.

acpi-fakekey
alsa-base
alsa-utils
apt-file