:: Re: [DNG] mailing list software
Author: info at smallinnovations.nl
To: dng
Claws mail is indeed a minimal mail client. I prefer Thunderbird for
this: works well with gmail imap and has a special button 'Reply list'
when accessing this mailinglist item. I select the item where i want to
respond to, push that button and voila i have a quoted message where i
only have to change the subject.

Just my 0.02