:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus…
Author: Margus w. Meigo
To: System undo crew
CC: Ray@paxful.com
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus here - idea for BTC related project
almost technology free post/channel.

ONly Thing i can hope, that he pay at least to a girl, not thinking ur male
friend is a prostitute.

But yea, did U have your own heroin with You, as its so rare in my circle
am cant imagine where to get it (or why).

Breivik is good synonyme for KAPO .. but in the way KAPO (Protective Police
Profession ) is better then CIA and KGB, not in all force in same level,
but in another way much humanly advanced, as it is combination of old and
new soviet intelligence service (was build with their resources in big
part, up to now KGB people work there) and in other side of table is USA
and Interpol police and army intelligence represented just by few people,
but that's all what is needed, and all that have to be kept eye on by
Estonia Old Ones, true Estonians who need to keep eye that we not spinning
to much on to One -, or Two Eagle (Russia) directions while protecting our
interests (our interests lies on deep ground and in the Nature at large,
and keeping region and big movements safe in most important intelligence
arias, like that they would keep masses away from stepping on flowers and
making them interested to grow trees and fruit trees. As if natural home
grown knowledge is lost, then important another knowledge is lost and then
whatever army advantage you have, it is lost also with in few hundred
years, if people turn in to just consuming products who just need to do
"Job" but if they forget to care about what kind of job they do (is it
needed *FOR *species)
 *in that planet*, *in this time*s what is given to us right now(s), then
it can turn dangerous *(or not productive in long run) and people will be
consumed easy by big evils (slave or energy camps, planetary cell bio tec
business, access to other realms through female that is nicked from our
Land, soul sales etc,)*, current evils at least, is manageable in a way
that theoretically we can be in friendships of all kind and help system,
 in combi*nation* with regi*on* help (in correct *base
<http://biblehub.com/malachi/4-6.htm>*), to activate behavioral patters in
various people group (with new memes that direct in to right *base
<http://biblehub.com/malachi/4-6.htm>*)  who then make happen snowball
effect (*kind of*, just more fluid and self managing, self restricting and
repairing,  when compared to snowball or hypes of fashion,  these last ones
mostly need work,electricity to keep them alive, real intelligence can
handle all kind of rain at large)     )

So this is little about what KAPO bring in to my mind, besides they having
there also jokers with a Tie, as it seems, that "amet*nikud*" have placed
between every structure, the tools, that just are unaware agents, who works
for a boss who is not a friend of hes friends necessarily. As business and
ROman Empire, even Greek logic is dangerous, that "its just business" and
"business is business" and "life is life" - so that means, they can do
anything and not feel wrong about it.. as they see just nearest benefit not
long vision and what at large can change. Lack of beliefs, lack of
believing and vision and dreams, just temporally on time people who do
perhaps good what they do in their own time, but with out guidance
completely useless at large, even dangerous because of ignorance and lack
of feeling.

So look who You parting with and how, and why. And what is benefit (only
when it is just between you and women, then we can skip benefit, as there
is benefit just spending time with women as long you try to learn, help and
be what She needs and help her in heart, to be in road as well, kindly) ...
but all the other party.. what someone even pay for.. be please careful
people, as this technology chemical, and psychological that we have on the
hands is *be on* reasonable cautious predictable putative hazardousness
that we can be prepared for in healthy mind.

Just telling, being on important job.. and having free mind and accepting
all kind of partys.. we put ourself more in to places that is not needed,
and if your work ever is something that might piss someone off, then at
least would be good to know what are real options for real rulers, who
allow hackers and IT persons to live and make technology for them (in their
view, how they see it)

for example
Instead of someone giving You a spice, You might end up with DMHP (or weed,
that someone has put it on). 0.0002 is all You need that stuff...

or the old famous scopolamines (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine#Use_in_crime )

But in generally, basic main stream about army and drugs... and what to
take in to account, if any agent wants... and it will be easy "hacker
overdosed" story later on.

of-course, if our heart is good, mostly we have protective services also
from above, but still.. be careful crew, in smart way, not paranoid way : )

Nothing extraordinary, just Links to look in tor browser:
http://www.alternet.org/story/92049/synthetic_pot_as_a_military_weapon_meet_the_man_who_ran_the_secret_program
http://www.wired.com/2007/04/the_secrets_of_/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_toxins (for sure they find
influence from here also, and all them not so fictional for sure..)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/27/AR2011022703605.html
("Since its introduction at the academy last year, synthetic marijuana has
become popular among rank-and-file midshipmen and on the football and
wrestling teams, Some isolated corners of the historic Annapolis campus,
they said, have become well-known gathering spots for smoking it.")
Can you imagine, what army minds can do on dark synthetics, what kind of
clever ideas to develop on these spirit connections?

http://cannabisnowmagazine.com/current-events/politics/army-personnel-found-to-use-more-synthetic-marijuana-than-other-drug
http://www.vocativ.com/underworld/crime/synthetic-marijuana-now-buzz-choice-u-s-soldiers/
(headlines speak for themSelf)

http://spiceaddictionsupport.org/currently-us-army-5-years-spice-use-ozymandias/
"But…I went and bought alcohol today because I need some sort of
intoxicating agent to actually feel happy. Truthfully, it’s because I just
lost all care for what I do with my life."
Yes , job as human killer can get you depressed, also... but am guess non
killers are depressed also, even thought it is often about the killers..

http://hamptonroads.com/2014/01/navy-labs-randomly-testing-synthetic-marijuana
(But it wasn't until March 2012 that the Armed Forces Medical Examiner
System created a definitive test for the synthetic substance, because its
chemical mix often changed. During that interval, use of the drug increased
among the rank-and-file, Parker said: "A lot of sailors moved to synthetic
because they believed we weren't testing for it.")
... So the land and Sea part of army is where these drugs are tested. to
find perfect drug for a soldiers.
(*US GOV link!*) http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=121345
(its millitary intelligence, and they added it to list 2013 only, after
its completely mainstream.. but they them self worked with these drugs
30-40 years already...)
Not that it would matter much as special interests articles, are monitored
anyway, special many way (for example out of all connections, logs, that
are accessible or needed filter out all IPs/browser IDs/chrome IDs/time
ids/ that visit x amount websites with in 2 days, (that for example are in
this email... then that helps to mach humans behind email ids, just one out
of thousands of methods that are becoming more and more click and point
simple, to see how many people have visit x number of links (site a,b,c)..
so they are related then to ))
Or just, in list is "interesting" sites, and as soon some IDs visit more
then 3 of them, one will be in the list as "someone who is interested to
much". And there is enough room for infinite log data, that can be used
also for future bases, and just in case there is added many layers of
information, tags and projects related logs to any combination of
"interesting human" behavior that can be collected.
And to that person, most often is send weed or knowledge packed real or
sleeping agent, that psychological profiles show the victim might
sympathize with. Sometimes is needed to send 3 to 7 fake friends over
period of time, to collect different base information about family and
spirit state, before real action or assignment is made for a human (and
also agreed will be *if *human him self need to know on what apartment, or
for who one is working for, and also the items of usable humans, will be
exchanged and sold to other agencies with instructions and meta data about
human, for their directing and using and potential benefit. )

oh anyway, thought that channeling to write in human language... but takes
time, will send it off jsut in case before, and will look in to that later
what am wrote.. or it will end up like all other mails not sent :P

http://web-history.blogspot.com.ee/2015/04/tatsuaki-okamoto.html

So Are You guys ... reachable jet in Estland?

Armastusega,
Margus