:: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus her…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Margus W. Meigo
A: System undo crew, Amir Taaki, meelis.kaldalu, MARGUS.MEIGO
Assumpte: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus here - idea for BTC related project
I met a clean-cut guy Today in Tallinn. I let him speak for himself:

Hi Gentlemen! I am Meelis K. I met Margus Today, (who am *had had* chat
before) and we start to talk. He remind me
of Gottfrid a.k.a anakata from The Pirate Bay project. I think for one
second that he looks very
similar to him. Because anakata was released Today from 3 years of prison,
we decide to
smoke some bob and celebrate it. It lead to a discussion of BTC related
topics and
we decide to start a new project that is currently known as BitGolem. We
are looking for
team members and you could say that we need - back end dev - front end dev
- sysadmin
-designer. Because anakata was released Today it is yet too early to say
that he would
personally join this project, but it would be great if we could carry it
out anyway to honor
him and also help to develop the BTC/anarchist money transfer scene a bit
further.
Let us know if you are willing to hear about the exact project idea.

Mel

Armastusega,
Margus