:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Margus w. Meigo
A: Ray@paxful.com
CC: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus here - idea for BTC related project
Supper Great!
i am on 16 Eur hostel, near CoCaCola plaza, Near youth satanist club
called Protest (actually nice place, just spiritually dark if one is
religious, as i am. I still like the place, including the Voo-Doo dolls
around the bub, setting is comfortable, anyway).

I just got ur mail now... i have not been sleeping like few days, not tired
jet but thought, maybe i should a little.

What is today's plans?
This is the aria here, where green also, often go around

I turned my old Amir UK number +44 7719 980382 on also, but is locked in
apartment, my own phone got lost yesterday. At least You can make as
reference unanswered calls there rest of you who reads, or sms, for
contacts.

Who remembers from last time...
Up to now i have not plugged my self in to finance yet, still feeling
worlds and connecting possibilities dots outside physical world, it seems,
that what Bible says about "rich can not access" some things, has some
value in, so my physics state has been benefiting of some visualizations
that need blank start, but about that later. (i actually singed my self
up for a real jobs where i should go soon, to collect my self the base, of
spiritually clean money)

Night is long, see ya today : )

Armastusega,
Margus