:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The Nature of State …
Author: odinn
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The Nature of State Power and Violence, and the Falseness of Democracy rendered visible
Hey Pablo,

Given how tech for SNA (social network analysis) has progressed over a
short number of years, it seems to me it would be relatively easy to
crowdsource such a project (including solicit data from the crowd so
that people would be able to submit information through a website
about actors who influence global politics and have that populate a
graph which would evolve in real time for general SNA purposes).
Thus anyone could submit information to the graph, but there would be
editors for the project so that if the data submitted is ludicrous it
would be able to be modified.

Just my two bits

Pablo:
> I enjoyed http://www.theyrule.net/ in the past, but it's quite old
> already and it's a corporate (not political) power graph only for
> the largest american companies. I would love if something like this
> was done for global political and corporate power.

> See https://twitter.com/orgnet - orgnet.com - and the software,
> InFlow. (I picked up a copy of it some years back and got
> training from its author, Valdis Krebs... needless to say,
> interesting stuff)
>
> -O
>
> futureleadersofdesign@???:

sta

ge-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html