:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The Nature of State …
Author: Jonathan Valiente
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The Nature of State Power and Violence, and the Falseness of Democracy rendered visible
Is there enough data in the public domain to create an association graph of
all the actors who influence global politics? Or are we forever rate
limited by whistle-blowers from the inside?

'global western interests' Seems like such a fuzzy entity. As if we are
just waiting at its mercy for its next play.

I desire a graph (nodes and edges) so I can see associations before they
happen. For instance, if I looked at the dick cheney node I could see his
corporate and political associations along with some well devised metrics
of how he politicizes. That way I could see beforehand his associations
with halliburton and make meaningful predictions such as the conflict of
interest with invading Iraq. I could also see all other actors who are
associated with the halliburton keyword.

You could start small with a core subset and then continually curate the
graph like a wiki. It would be nice to have some sophisticated
intelligence, something concrete.

I'm sure the CIA is already doing something like this.