:: Re: [Squatconf] squatconf IRC meeti…
Author: Jérôme Loï
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] squatconf IRC meeting
Hi there Paige and Ksenia and All

So to sum things up, yesterday meeting happened yesterday and went well, we have note online here https://etherpad.fr/p/squatConfIrc1 <https://etherpad.fr/p/squatConfIrc1>

To sum things up, we talked about :
- parts we want to get involved in and started to lay "working groups"
- ppl we would want to get involved in the conference
- how to handle cfp (etherpad or github ?)
- dates / location / size / etc ..

We will have another meeting sometime in Octobre, doddle will be set up again soonish.

about timezone ... ping magus to add some better dates for you

come to the #squatconf channel on freenode if you need more details.

Tchuss

Jérôme

Do not worry you did not missed much of it