:: [Squatconf] squatconf IRC meeting
Author: Jérôme Loï
To: squatconf
Subject: [Squatconf] squatconf IRC meeting
Just a reminder that we will have an IRC meeting about plans for next squatconf in #squatconf irc chanel on freenode this sunday (20th) at 15:00 GMT 0 (you can check the doodle http://doodle.com/poll/hne2ku2terg23yb8 <http://doodle.com/poll/hne2ku2terg23yb8> to have proper timezone offset)

we will mainly talk about organisation details (creation of 'work groups' to separate tasks) and who we would love to invite / get involved.

feel free to shime in, and if you miss it we will make a report afterward.

see you on sunday !

Jérôme