著者: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
古いトピック: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
題目: [DNG] where to find include files.
On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:54:53AM +0200, aitor_czr wrote:
> Hi Katolaz,
>
> I tried it but it doesn't work:
>
> aitor@gnuinos:~/netman/backend_src/src$ gcc -g -I../include

Try with the actual path to the include. With a -I option it isn't clear what home
directory the -I is relative to.

I remember a long discussion online about the "home" directory from which include
paths started indicating that they should be relative to the source file doing the
include, not to the home directory where the compiler was invoked. I don't know
what the final decision was.

But is you do provide an absolute path in the -I and it works, you'll know for sure
that there was a problem with the "../".

-- hendrik

> core_functions.c

file_functions.c backend.c essid_encoder.c -o