:: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
Hi Aitor,

I discovered that disconnecting immediately calls auto-connect
restoring the connection. I will 'git push' the necessary changes to
netman after making sure this behaviour is rectified. However, this
afternoon I am too busy to continue working on the computer. I will
make myself available as soon as I can.

Thanks for helping in the project.

Edward