:: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
Hi Aitor,

Don't forget that we also need to create a subdirectory, 'wifi', in
/etc/network. The full path to the new directory will be:
/etc/network/wifi

Together with the above, /etc/network/interfaces should have this line
added if not already included.

iface wlan0 inet dhcp

Without it ifdown fails, unless someone more versed in networking
gives an equally simple alternative.

Thanks,

Edward.