:: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT…
Góra strony
Autor: aitor_czr
Dla: Edward Bartolo, tilt
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
Hi Edward,

I thick you must change all the headers like:

#include "paths.h"
#include "automated_scanner.h"
#include "core_functions.h"
#include "caller.h"

etc... in the *.c files of the backend of netman by:

#include "../include/paths.h"
#include "../include/automated_scanner.h"
#include "../include/core_functions.h"
#include "../include/caller.h"

because they are not found by the compiler.

Cheers,

Aitor.