:: [DNG] Xorg dependency on libsystemd
Góra strony
Autor: shraptor
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] Xorg dependency on libsystemd
When I check on Arch linux the only dependency they explicitly
states is xorg-server-xnest is dependent on libsystemd.
I do not have this package installed.

When I try to run my os Xorg complains about missing libsystemd

There is some package builds in AUR and if I check them
I see --enable-systemd-logind under ./configure command

So I guess that its this where th dependency comes from.

So if I recompile without it maybe I can run without libsystemd
installed?

Anyone have any experience regarding this?

Is it hard to compile and get Xorg to work?

Any comments would be most welcome