:: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-con…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: tilt!
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-connect.
Hi all,

auto-conn successfully connected to my wifi notwithstanding I had more
than one "interfaces" file installed for the wifis belonging to two
sisters. So, it had to decide which file to use from three "essid"
files.

Internally, it sorts the available wifi signals according to strength
starting from the strongest source. This function was tested
successfully. Nest time, I will do the testing at my sister's home to
actually test the pudding in the eating, and I have a feeling, it will
taste wonderful.

GLib dependency avoided successfully.

Edward.