:: [Squatconf] Squatconf irc meeting #…
Author: Jérôme Loï
To: squatconf
Subject: [Squatconf] Squatconf irc meeting #1
We are planning the first IRC meeting to plan for SC#02, if you are interested in participating please go to this doodle http://doodle.com/poll/hne2ku2terg23yb8 <http://doodle.com/poll/hne2ku2terg23yb8> and mark your availablity.

As a reminder for the ones that were not at the CCCamp or following the channel lately here are the current plans for SC#02

possible date : end of april / begining of may 2016
piggybacked conf : https://re-publica.de/ <https://re-publica.de/>
venue : TBD

The meeting will probably take place in the #squatconf room on freenode and will mainly be about general topics (what do we want to achieve, who do we want / need to contact, event duration, etc etc ...) and finish creation of "working groups" that would lead and communicate around specific part of the org.

feel free to shime in the irc chan before hand if you want to add subjects or want to be part of these working groups, that are more or less starting already

See you soon

Jérôme