:: [Squatconf] doodle
Author: LM
To: squatconf
Subject: [Squatconf] doodle
> Magnus, i'd like to help you with this. As to money, i suggest we do
> a "magic hat" where people can contribute voluntarily. Besides, it'd
> be
> good if we find a place where we have some cooking facilities near by,
> obviously. Let's do more concrete planning once we know more about the
> site.

Brilliant. Lets just add "kitchen" to one of the things we want at the
venue. Apart from electricity and internet etc. If we start to look
early it will be easier to find a suitable place that can accommodate
our needs.

> So what about doing a doodle for a #squatconf IRC meeting in September
> where everybody who wants to help can participate?

How about this? http://doodle.com/poll/hne2ku2terg23yb8

I picked Saturday and Sunday afternoon at 4pm (Stockholm) the coming
weeks.

/Magnus

--
https://github.com/ralphtheninja
gpg --recv-keys BFBC9D3DDBAFBC1FD09AA1A79977E6948DD50D4D