:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Foundation P…
Author: veleiro
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Foundation Passive Aggressive shoutout to Blockstream
Ill go ahead and help him out here:

"[Gavin] talks about Bitcoin as a payments-innovation, he developed the
payments protocol, and now he’s pushing to increase the blocksize limit
which would raise the maximum number of transactions on the network at
the cost of even further centralization of mining. That is in effect in
direct opposition to the idea of Bitcoin as a decentralized, private and
uncensored system... But if we keep the blocksize limited people can
always use Bitcoin for payments, they’d just have to pay a bigger fee.
This doesn’t need to be a problem, in particular for the functionality
of Bitcoin as an instrument to settle debts... The way banks work today
is not that every transaction done between two parties is sent directly
from one bank account to the other. Instead, they add up all
transactions between the different banks, and settle the debts at the
end of the day. "
(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/17005/bitcoin-technology-worth-nothing-interview-dark-wallet-front-man-amir-taaki/)

Bitcoin is already centralized enough. Just because more are transacting
on the blockchain with their coffees doesnt mean the Bitcoin should bend
to their lifestyle.

Devon Read: