:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We have crypto. Now …
Author: Pablo
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] We have crypto. Now what? Was: Charged over encryption software
Information is free as in freedom, not as in beer, I thought that was
obvious. Of course I talk about intellectual property, you said your
messages are your property therefore nobody can collect them without your
permission, while I claim that you cannot have intellectual property and
communications privacy properly done at the same time, one of them must be
waived for the other to be fully achieved.