:: Re: [Squatconf] Working groups
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: squatconf
À: squatconf
Sujet: Re: [Squatconf] Working groups
On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 00:10 +0000, squatconf@??? wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I chatted with Jerome on irc the other day and I mentioned that
> perhaps we should have a few working groups for squatconf to split
> up responsibilities and he agreed. If no one has any objections to
> this I propose at least three different groups.
>
> Each group should preferably have at least two people. Mainly
> because it's nice to have others to discuss problems with and also
> so you aren't alone. If someone gets sick or whatever, it's not the
> end of the world.
>
> * On site group
>
> In charge of on site preparations, scouting for a place,
> communicating with people locally etc. People in this group should
> be based in Berlin but obviously anyone can take part even if they
> are not.
>
> * Web group
>
> As I see it, basically just in charge of updating the homepage with
> new information. I love the current homepage (http://squatconf.eu/)
> and I don't think the design has to be updated. If someone wants to
> change it I wouldn't mind that either. What's most important is that
> the info is accurate. Can you tell I'm no UX person?
>
> * Food group
>
> Since I in a weak moment promised to cook for everyone and don't
> want to break any promises I've made, I'll be part of this one ;)
> I'd love it if at least one or two would help me out. All I can say
> now is that if the conference should be free, then that goes for the
> food as well. I personally wouldn't mind if the food was harvested
> through dumpster diving, but maybe others don't like this? I'm
> guessing we will be at least 100 people, so it would require some
> preparation to get the ingredients ;)

Magnus, i'd like to help you with this. As to money, i suggest we do
a "magic hat" where people can contribute voluntarily. Besides, it'd be
good if we find a place where we have some cooking facilities near by,
obviously. Let's do more concrete planning once we know more about the
site.

I'd also like to make sure that Gabrielle, Sophie and others from
"Hackademia" remain in the loop for the May conference. You can
also subscribe their by sending a mail to hackademia-subscribe@???
and then reply to the reply.

So what about doing a doodle for a #squatconf IRC meeting in September
where everybody who wants to help can participate?

holger