:: [Squatconf] Working groups
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: squatconf
À: squatconf
Sujet: [Squatconf] Working groups
Hi,

I chatted with Jerome on irc the other day and I mentioned that perhaps
we should have a few working groups for squatconf to split up
responsibilities and he agreed. If no one has any objections to this I
propose at least three different groups.

Each group should preferably have at least two people. Mainly because
it's nice to have others to discuss problems with and also so you aren't
alone. If someone gets sick or whatever, it's not the end of the world.

* On site group

In charge of on site preparations, scouting for a place, communicating
with people locally etc. People in this group should be based in Berlin
but obviously anyone can take part even if they are not.

* Web group

As I see it, basically just in charge of updating the homepage with new
information. I love the current homepage (http://squatconf.eu/) and I
don't think the design has to be updated. If someone wants to change it
I wouldn't mind that either. What's most important is that the info is
accurate. Can you tell I'm no UX person?

* Food group

Since I in a weak moment promised to cook for everyone and don't want to
break any promises I've made, I'll be part of this one ;) I'd love it if
at least one or two would help me out. All I can say now is that if the
conference should be free, then that goes for the food as well. I
personally wouldn't mind if the food was harvested through dumpster
diving, but maybe others don't like this? I'm guessing we will be at
least 100 people, so it would require some preparation to get the
ingredients ;)

With <3
/Magnus

--
https://github.com/ralphtheninja
gpg --recv-keys BFBC9D3DDBAFBC1FD09AA1A79977E6948DD50D4D