:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Restarting Darkwalle…
Author: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
New-Topics: Re: [unSYSTEM] Restarting Darkwallet funding?
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Restarting Darkwallet funding?

On 31 August 2015 22:58:44 CEST, Tim Patrick <judoman589@???> wrote:
>Last I heard Pablo is still somewhere in Spain. Instead of trying to
>get
>into contact with Pablo, we could always try and bring new devs on
>board to
>work on DW.

ideally a knowledge transfer session should be organized:
find the devs willing to be involved (at least one senior)
organize a workshop of a week to go over the code and
do some pair programming

I will try to convince Caedes about doing this. We have opened a
dyne.org office in Amsterdam since a month now, space
is available to organize a concentrated session at low expense
in a pleasant environment, still without too many distractions

If he wants, its just a small fundraise and some simple logistics
Cody you are more than welcome too. Lets talk

ciao