:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encrypt…
Author: Diego Saa
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software
A good start would be encrypting by default, like Kraken, the bitcoin
exchange, which encrypts every e-mail they send to their users.

Just to help making encryption a habit, this list should have all the
member's public keys, and we should make it a rule that every message sent
is encrypted. There wouldn't be much point as far as security, but it'd be
good to help turning encryption into something that people normally do.

We should try at least to make it a habit to pgp sign messages, which I'll
do starting with this e-mail.

Let's see... how do you do that... Ok, here it is:
https://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual/x135.html

Diego