:: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption …
Author: psy
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software
Turkey official tells Al Jazeera charges made after fixer found to have
encryption software used by ISIL on his laptop....

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/vice-news-fixer-arrested-encryption-software-150901200622345.html

It is increasingly clear that the world's governments see the encryption
tool as a threat to the repression. I begin to see many similar news..

In the following years they will try to ban it "legally" with the
complicity of the manufacturers and big IT companies (that will
implement ONLY in-secure encryption breakeable by secret agencies).

We have to remember that 'encrypt' will be a crime shortly.

Maybe agood way to avoid this is to make more widespread encryption. If
not, will be so easy to them recognize who is using encryption just
sniffing traffic massively.

What's your opinion?. Let's brainstorm some strategies...