:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
On Tue, 01 Sep 2015, John Crisp wrote:

> On 01/09/15 15:16, jfmxl wrote:
> >
> > It was RH in league with/fronting for the NSA.
>
> I'm not an ardent conspiracy theorist so that's one step too far for me
> personally, though I do understand your thinking.
>
> RH is more than capable of doing this itself for it's own ends. It is
> doing nothing illegal. Immoral perhaps, but not illegal.
>
> The NSA et al are more than capable of hacking anything themselves
> anyway. They don't need help from RH or anyone else.

I agree. In any case these speculation do not really serve anyone here.
I would really appreciate if we all make an effort and stop talking in
these terms, outing frustrations and such.

We do not need these sorts of debates here, we need to facilitate the
work of those developing alternatives, without such tiring discussions.

That's why I put under moderation Tobias posts and will do with all
others that are here to foster such reiterated discussions. We are not
here to debate systemd, its good and bads and the reasons behind it. We
are here because we have already left, we have already decided it
doesn't work for us and we are determined to develop and encourage the
development of alternatives.

Lets concentrate and make this campfire a pleasant place for all those
who are busy and can use good advices and testing. There is a lot of
space for future successful developments here, the demand and good ideas
are surely not lacking.

ciao