:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The end of history h…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The end of history has ended + *NEW* Islamic State video about Gold currency and the FED
use my material how you want.

ben, I read the original book the coming insurrection, will read this too.
didn't like the original because it didn't have a plan or any ideas, it
didn't put anything forward, just a tirade for uprising and the
impending collapse which at times sounded like a bit mad.
I mean the writers - imprisoned for sabotaging train lines. What was
their objective in such actions? what did they hope to achieve?
And they didn't even plan them, just drive around and break train lines
something which doesn't win support for their cause (most people support
trains) nor help them directly in any way.

Ben Vickers:
> [...]
>>> Has the world ruling class become so paralysed with nihilism that the
>>> only was forwards that they see is making huge ethical compromises so
>>> the bad guys don't take their throne? Or worse even is there a
>>> conspiratorial plot to suck the world dry before the inevitable collapse
>>> from an unsustainable system? Or is it that we've all blindly bought
>>> into an anti-ideological managerial belief of neutrality, driven by
>>> blind selfishness labouring under a globalised tragedy of the commons
>>> like autonoms in a giant machinery of slavery tearing ourselves apart.
>>>
>>> Whatever the cause, it's clear there is a seething hatred of discontent
>>> bubbling below the surface. The inability for the system to adapt is
>>> only antagonising this force which is unlike anything we've seen in
>>> history yet. The transhumanists talk of a magical technological horizon
>>> we'll cross which will suck us deep into the well of acceleration which
>>> they worship as the transcending era of humanity. I instead see it more
>>> like an age of warfare, starvation and death from the ashes of which
>>> something new will soar and that we are participating in this.
>>>
>>> I wonder sometimes, how do the bureaucrats view this? These young
>>> wild-eyes idealists and whipper snippers who know nothing of the world,
>>> that want to rebel and reject politics. There's often a competing
>>> narrative on the one hand of a young electorate that has decided to
>>> reject voting because they're absorbed in iPads and PlayStations, and
>>> the other of a young people that do not appreciate the great democracy
>>> that their great great grandparents fought to defend. "If only we can
>>> get them to engage in the system" they tell us, a system which doesn't
>>> want to listen to the inexperienced voices of new blood, or allow them
>>> to make mistakes.
>>>
>>> Audacious politicians even propose making laws to force people to vote.
>>> And so politics has sunk into the guttertrash of spin and shoddy ethics
>>> for the greater good of tweaking the establishment:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19W8uunIsw
>>>
>>> The rise in the last few years of opposition parties or people such as
>>> Ron Paul, UKIP, Podemos, SYRIZA and HDP is part of a new trend in which
>>> identity politics is on the rise. Although these parties or groups
>>> supposedly come from different parts of the spectrum, they share a lot
>>> in common in terms of form and not simply content or policy. Although
>>> they are still analysed through the classic lens of left/right politics,
>>> they together represent a new class of politics which is different from
>>> before. And really, I believe they are more similar than different
>>> because of how they engage the electorate.
>>>
>>> General UK elections are Labour ('left') and Conservation ('right')
>>> punting the ball between each other every decade with the Liberal
>>> Democrats usually controlling a usual 10% minority. However in the last
>>> 2015 UK election, a new party, the UK Independence Party which campaigns
>>> for UK sovereignty and an exit from domination from Brussells gained