:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: Tobias Hunger
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015, Tobias Hunger wrote:

> > if that is even a legitimate account,
>
> Yes. Did we get to the point where we need fake emails to follow up
> on free software projects now?

since none of your emails are cryptographically signed, noone can really
tell if this is an impersonation. Bear in mind trolling is the main
tactic used by systemd hooligans: all those of us who got exposed
through Devuan have received various attacks of different kinds.

> > is he getting paid for his time spent here?

my curiosity refers to the fact systemd has a development budget and a
propaganda budget: since years now there are many people on that
payroll. Of course the sort of asymmetry generated is nothing new for
standardization processes.

> Seriously? I was answering to a direct technical question on systemd
> raised on this very list.

This is not the only context where people think that "Small is
beautiful", to quote E.F. Schumacher.

what really disturbed me is the arrogance of that definition "lesser
init systems" which in general depicts pretty much the attitude of
systemd hooligans, often scaling to full range trolling.

"Lesser" may just be substituted with "Smaller". How about that?

ciao