:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” co…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Tobias Hunger
Aan: Jaromil
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
Hi Jaromil,

actually I was not replying to a technical question on systemd, that
was my other mail to the question of tilt! I replied to earlier.

You are right in that I should have known better than to get into this
thread. A bad case of https://xkcd.com/386/ :-)

Sorry, and now going to lurk-mode in earnest;-)

Best Regards,
Tobias