:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
As it is netman works. I think, it can be packaged and made useful for
some people, but users have to be warned that automated connections
are not yet implemented.

I am realising that 'connect on request' is more attractive to my
preferences, but I will provide the magical button to automatically
select a wifi and to connect to it.