:: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Hi Hendrik,

I just started working on that. But just started.

The following script generates the pool and dists folders:

find ./DEBIAN -name "*.dsc" -exec reprepro --ask-passphrase -b . -V -C
main includedsc jessie {} \;
find ./DEBIAN -name "*.deb" -exec reprepro --ask-passphrase -b . -V -C
main includedeb jessie {} \;
find ./DEBIAN -name "*.udeb" -exec reprepro --ask-passphrase -b . -V -C
main includeudeb jessie {} \;

from the content of ./DEBIAN folder, searching all the 'deb', 'udeb' and
'dsc' located in it.

One of the issues arising is how to automatize the signing proccess, if
it is possible.

Aitor.