:: Re: [DNG] does systemd set runlevel…
Author: tilt!
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] does systemd set runlevel 0 in utmp on shutdown?
As i found out, utmpx.h is in POSIX, but it (of course) has no
notion of a runlevel (RUN_LVL is not defined, it's only in utmp.h).

This somehow makes my questions less applicable to the actual
problem I'm trying to solve.

It still is generally interesting, but for a "POSIX-portable"
solution to my specific (nodm) problem, i had to find a different
approach anyway.

Kind regards,
T.